Thursday, September 23, 2010

So, I'm blogging.

I never thought I'd start a blog, but here we are!
I'll be covering some of the subjects and passions of my life. Trombones, music and wine especially German and Italian wine. I've always enjoyed wine but recently I've begun to try to write down my thoughts and become a bit more logical and systematic in my approach. Ít's been an incredible pleasure to make the acquaintance of excellent German wine. Living here in Holland I'm quite close to several great areas like the Ahr and  Mosel Valleys. I can be in the Ahr in less than three hours and one river further it's the great and spectacular Mosel valley. I've long been under a serious misapprehension about German (and especially Mosel) wine. I'll be sharing some of my tasting notes here.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be happy to follow your tastings digital and fysical! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete